WEEKLY MEDITATION GROUP
Guided home practice with Justine R
he Soul Sessions Online Meditation Group with Justine R (bio below) has been created to support people wanting to develop a home meditation practice to serve them in their every day lives.
This meditation group will help you to reduce stress, access a deeper connection and authentic love for yourself, experience inner peace, and feel abundance all around you.
As part of the Soul Sessions Meditation Group, you will also be exposed to teachings from the emerging new sciences each week, including quantum physics, neuroscience, epigenetics.
Meditation is transforming the lives of people everywhere, and will support you to stay feeling grounded, free and inspired in a world that can sometimes feel chaotic, stressful and crowded when we don’t take time out to address the balance and connect with who we truly are.
The Weekly Time & Format
While Soul Sessions is a Sydney-based organisation, our members are an intelligent, authentic and loved-fuelled bunch who reside all over the world.
As such, your location will dictate what time of the day we meet to meditate together.
If you’re in Sydney, meet up time is every Wednesday 5.45am.
For our international members see what time it is in your world by clicking here: http://everytimezone.com/
Once members arrive and connect online, the experience will unfold like this:
- Justine to guide a 30 – 40 minute meditation
- Justine to teach a life-enhancing concept from new science body of knowledge for 15 – 20 minute
- Soul Sessions meditators can ask question, share experiences or engage in discussion
The Password Protected Membership
Online Meditations are recorded each week so if you can’t make it to the live event, you can log in to our password protected membership platform and get access at a time that suits you. You can also use the recording each week for your personal daily practice between group sessions.
Log in details to the Soul Sessions Meditation Group membership platform will be sent to you as soon as you become a meditating member.
Benefits of Meditating With Us Each Week
Benefits of being part of this online meditation group, include:
- Meditate with expert guidance from Justine R and nourishing music by Ani Kiko each week as part of a collective.
- Have support to develop a strong home meditation practice to manage stress and instill new habits that will serve you
- If you can’t make it live, meditations are recorded so you can log in to our membership platform to meditate with the replay at a time that suits you. Or, use the recordings for your personal practice on your own between group sessions.
- Learn discoveries of thought leaders such as Dr Joe Dispenza, Dr Bruce Lipton, Greg Braden, Dr Hew Len, Julia Cameron, The Institute of Heart Math, Energy Psychology and more that will support you to get more out of your every day life
- Peace of mind knowing that you are taking control over the creation of a life that you can’t wait to wake up for every day
- Stay connected to information, inspiration and each other between weekly sessions as members of our private Facebook group. Here you can ask questions, share wins, comment on your personal experiences AND support others who are brave enough to create their life instead of letting life just happen to you
- Ongoing new science teachings so you know how to drop old habits and create new ones that are designed to serve you
- Unconditional love and support as you come up against the challenges life throws your way.
- Celebrate your wins and share your wisdom, experience and learning with other fabulous meditators.
What people are saying:
Don Damond, General Manager, Mineapolis:
Zoe Sheridan, Voice Over Artist, Sydney:
“I AM SO HAPPY that I can connect with Justine’s meditations each week. Thank God (or Bill Gates or someone) for technology as the group energy is just as powerful online as it used to be in the same room in person. Since meeting Justine a year ago my world has changed. I’ve stopped smoking. I’ve started writing. I’m calmer and happier. Justine is a compassionate teacher and I especially love her meditations. They take me to a place where I really can create, a place of peace and love and I never want to come back! I highly recommend joining this group and changing your world for the better. Make meditation your new addiction!
Who is your MEDITATION teacher, Justine Ruszczyk?
Justine Ruszczyk is a Certified Organisational Consultant, senior trainer and coach for internationally renowned neuroscientist, author and speaker Dr Joe Dispenza.
Originally trained as a Veterinary Surgeon, Justine has also studied and practiced yoga and meditation for over 16 years and is a qualified yoga instructor, a personal health and life coach, meditation teacher and a trained practitioner in Reconnective Healing and Theta Healing.
Her interest in supporting people to create a life they love developed after she saw family members suffer greatly from depression, alcoholism and cancer.
After losing much of her family to cancer she spent many years on a personal investigative journey to discover how habits and disease develop, and how people can heal and live in joy, to be able to manifest a life they love and express their full potential.
Her adventure led her initially away from Western medicine, to the world of complimentary/alternative therapies, Mind-Body medicine, and studies in Eastern philosophies, consciousness and quantum physics. Eventually she came to rest in the best place of all – right in the middle – where she embraces wisdom and knowledge from many sources.
Her work with Dr Joe Dispenza represents an incredible body of knowledge, bridging everything she knows scientifically with her long term studies and experience of yoga and meditation.
A fun, balanced, integrative and holistic approach to health, happiness and life in general, is what Justine is most passionate about – in particular the New Science of Change and how we can apply all these extraordinary new discoveries to make our lives more conscious, connected, joyful and beautiful.
A personal message from Justine:
“I can’t begin to describe how thrilled and grateful I am to be here to support you beautiful beings on this life adventure. I am so excited for every single one of you because I know what’s in store… it’s the good life – for real this time!”
Justine Ruszczyk xx